Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day,
– on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered uniformly;
– where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us ( (Angela Bailey, Eschersheimer Landstrasse 224, 60320 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Phone: +49 (0)69/29721744, Fax: +49 (0)69/29721745, E-Mail Address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or fore-lapse
The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the supply of goods which can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market over which the trader has no influence;
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
– for the supply of goods, if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery because of their nature,
– for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Angela Bailey, Eschersheimer Landstrasse 224, 60320 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Fax: +49 (0)69/29721745, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Inaccurate deletion.